The Paint Manager's How To's
Here at The Paint Manager, we get a lot of questions about DIY projects so we have provided some links to help answer some of the most asked questions.
-Here you can find a useful guide to help you get started on putting a fresh coat of paint on the wood paneling of a room.
-Follow this link to find a good guide on properly painting interior walls.
-If you want to apply a protective coating to your garage floor to prevent staining and allow for easy cleaning, this is a very helpful guide.
-Are you starting a project to paint the exterior of your home? This guide will help you get the job done.
5. Stain doors
-This guide can help you choose and apply the right penetrating stain for your wood flooring, doors, etc.
-Here you can find a useful set of instructions to help prepare for your painting project.
-Do you have dents or holes in your drywall that need repair? Follow this guide to help you get the repairs done.
-If you’re interested in hiring a Painting Contractor, this article will help you get started.
-This is a great step by step guide to help you perform a thorough inspection of your home.
10. Remove popcorn
-Here you can find a few different methods to remove popcorn from the ceilings of your home.
11. Remove Wallpaper
-In this tutorial, you can find instructions to help you remove wallpaper.
Helpful D.I.Y. Videos
- Here is a helpful video from The Idaho Painter. They breakdown all the steps to removing wallpaper in this video. If you're working on a painting project, their channel has some helpful tips to make the process easier.
- HouseSmartsTV has some great D.I.Y. videos that help to make the process of getting your home projects done. Here is a video with some helpful tips on roof cleaning.
- If you're planning on applying an epoxy coating to your floors, This How-To video by This Old House will show you the process to get it done properly for a great looking floor. Tips Bulletin has a great article that will help you tackle the removing of oil stains from concrete.
- Are you planning on re-staining or re-painting your kitchen cabinets? This helpful video by the DIY Network explains in detail, how to properly prepare your cabinets and paint them.
- If you're working on re-painting a home, here is a great video by DiyMovies SA. In this tutorial, they explain the process of preparing the exterior of a home for painting.
- Crown Moldings add a great visual appearance to a room. This video, brought to you by DIYZ, will help you properly cut and fit your crown moldings for your room.
*If you're still having problems with your DIY project after reviewing these helpful tips, please contact us today. The Paint Manager can further assist you.*