1. Can I reside in my home while it is being painted, or should I vacate the painting area?
A: Yes! We use a verity of products with (0 VOC) that will allow you to stay in your home while work is being performed.
2. Could I visualize my home before it is painted?
A: Yes! The Paint Manager has been working with our vendors to provide you with your choice – Sherwin-Williams, Behr and PPG.
3. Do you have warranty program for the paint applied?
A: Yes! – Subject to special conditions. Speak with a sales person today.
4. The paint on my wall is chalking. Why is this happening? What can I do to stop it?
A: This is due to poor surface preparation before painting. Usually to correct this problem, pressure wash the surface and let the area dry out. Remove from the surface any loose or scaling paint. Now you’re ready for a surface conditioner.
5. Do you provide touch up paint after you are finished?
A: Yes! Once we’ve completed painting, we provide all the leftover paint for your future paint projects.
6. How are payments accepted?
A: Here at The Paint Manager we accept all major credit cards. You can also use our pay-pal buttons
7. Where do you use the bathrooms?
A: We don’t travel with bathrooms. If there are no bathrooms available, we will leave the project site to find the nearest bathroom closest to the project area.
8. How long will it take to paint my house?
A: Here at The Paint Manager we believe in customer satisfaction. We make sure it’s done right. Generally, it takes about five days to paint the average sized home.
9. How far do you travel?
A: The Paint Manager serves all of Central Florida, Tampa, Miami, Jacksonville and Cocoa areas.
10. Do you provide senior discounts?
A: Yes! Here at The Paint Manager you receive 15% off all painting projects everyday